Saturday, January 23, 2010

Conan O'Brien

Please do not be cynical ... I hate cynicism. For the record it's my least favorite quality. It doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you – amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, it's just true. -Conan O'Brien, The Tonight Show




After a seven month run, Conan O'Brien and NBC have split ways. The split created a media circus full of wild rumors. In what must be a tough situation, Conan managed to close the show with his head held high. I am so glad he urged people to see the positive and continue to work toward their dreams. I couldn't agree with him more. Cynicism is a quality that only hinders you. Thank you, Conan for your words of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment